COMMENTS on this Blog:
- Please comment and let me (and other readers) know of what you think of my posts!
- I may edit or delete a comment altogether if language, attitude, recommendation, or resource is not something I think will be helpful to readers. This is a forum that seeks to promote the worship and glory of Jesus Christ both in content and attitude. “Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.” (Ephesians 4:29)
- Please clearly identify your real name on comments. (A minimum of your first or last name is expected.) Please avoid anonymous opinions. I do not encourage bloggers to have an autonomous virtual identity. It is not acceptable to use only initials or an assumed nickname like “John Doe” unless your blogger profile or personal blog clearly states your real identity.
- By commenting, you signify that you are willing to receive and give correction when these expectations are not met. As believers in Christ we are responsible to confront one another when our blogs do not honor Christ.
- All commentators must avoid useless conversations. There are many topics and opinions that are out of bounds for Christians. Stick to the topic; please refrain from commenting about subjects that are not discussed in the post you are commenting in. “Have nothing to do with foolish, ignorant controversies; you know that they breed quarrels.” (2 Timothy 2:23)